The Pulling Together Campaign was launched in March, when the public were first told to avoid going to pubs and clubs, shortly before the UK wide lockdown started.
The Campaign is run in conjunction with SIBA and Crowdfunder. The campaign is designed to accommodate if a lockdown is imposed again, across all or parts of the UK.
The core messages of the campaign are:
• Pubs, clubs, brewers and cider makers need customers to support them to make sure they can survive through the latest lockdown
• We ask people to support pubs, clubs, brewers and cider makers by using takeaway and delivery services
• The beer and pub industry is a force for good and continues to do amazing work to help the COVID-19 response in their local communities
• Consumers want to get back to the pub, enjoy cask beer, and have access to local and independent brands
• Pubs and clubs provide a COVID-secure, community setting for people to socialise in limited numbers, and make a positive contribution to tackling social isolation.
CAMRA have continued to feature our brewery and cider listings on the Pulling Together website pages – these listings will become more important than usual as a resource for consumers now that pubs and clubs are closed for on sales again.
Click on the image above to learn more about initiatives in your area.